Sponsor

I have a 10″ Tablet, I have Lost the way to get into my Settings, I can not get to my WifI ,OR any other settings, is there as way fix this ? Help, I am a 82 young person, i have ask my family for help , but  they don’t know nothing to help me.

Your settings probably aren’t gone from your tablet, the icon may be missing. Most of the time, the settings icon looks like a gear and is found on the homepage of your Android tablet.


Although it can look like this on some tablets:


If you don’t see either of those icons, you’ll need to tap another icon called the app drawer. It looks like a square of squares.


This will show you all of your apps. Scroll through the apps and look for settings.  Tap it to open.


To move the Settings icon back to your homepage, press down and hold the icon until the screen shrinks down. Then drag the icon to your homepage.

Let me know if this works for you.

2 comments:

 
Top