Sponsor

Recently I got my hands on Xiaomi Mi3 and since then I'm testing the device from all possible aspects. Today while using the device, I found a bug which made all the photos uploaded to Instagram, Black. I'm not sure if this is a MiUi bug or an Instagram bug, whatever. A few minutes of tinkering with device and a little bit of research on forums, finally I found a way to fix this issue. Today I will teach you how to fix it on your device, I feel this method should work on all devices which are showing black photos when uploaded on Instagram. 

I'm going to make this is quick tutorial guide, so instead of going into a long technical theory on why this happens, I will skip this article on the Tutorial part for fixing this issue. Lets begin.
black instagram photo xiaomi mi3
A Sample of Black Instagram Photo

How to Fix Black Instagram Photos Bug on Xiaomi Mi3

Follow the steps given below on your phone for fixing the black photos Instagram issue.

Step 1: Open Instagram on your Mi3 or any other device.

Step 2: Navigate to the Profile tab.

black instagram photo xiaomi mi3

Step 3: Tap on the Top-Right icon (3 dot icon).

black instagram photo xiaomi mi3

Step 4: Tap on Camera option.

black instagram photo xiaomi mi3

Step 5: Turn off Use High-Quality Image Processing option.

black instagram photo xiaomi mi3

Step 6: Now close Instagram and restart again.

This will fix the issue, now try uploading photos on Instagram and see if they are still black. I'm sure this will fix the issue, as it did for me and some other Mi3 users.

If you are still seeing black photos on Instagram then you can either wait for a stable fix-update from Xiaomi or you can visit forums and ask for any other available fix.

Related Article(s): All Articles on Xiaomi

1 comments:

 
Top